Dental Office COVID-19 Safety Protocol: Our Commitment to Safety
We recognize times have changed. Today, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients.
With this in mind, we are happy to share the additional steps we are taking to make every visit to our office as safe as possible. These actions are incremental to our normal standards of care that meet or exceed all CDC, OSHA and ADA guidelines for dental practices.
Our goal is to add peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence you have come to expect. Of course, this is part of an on-going commitment that will evolve with the times. As always, we welcome the opportunity to answer any of your questions and to address all concerns.
- Pre-Screening of Every Patient: A series of questions will be asked prior to your appointment when we call you to confirm your appointment time. A no-touch temperature check will be completed when you arrive at our office. High risk patients may be advised to reschedule.
- Daily Health Checks of Our Team: No contact temperature checks and a quick set of questions will ensure our team is ready, willing, and able to provide safe dental care everyday.
- Air Quality: We have added medical grade HEPA air purification units throughout the office.
- PPE: Our team will all have masks on in the building. Clinical team members will wear N95, KN95, or level 3 ASTM masks with a face shield when working in the operatories.
- Social Distancing: We have fewer chairs in our reception area and no magazines, toys, or beverages. Common surfaces in the office will be disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Hand Sanitizing Station and Masks Upon Entry: We are requiring everyone to wear a mask when inside the building and request that you use the hand sanitizer inside the doors when entering.
- Monitoring state and county COVID-19 activity levels